Ornamental flowers are generally divided into five types. This is to facilitate the fan interest in choosing the types of flowers that will be purchased. Ornamental flower types also allows us to determine the appropriate interest rate component for the assembled. Beautiful flower arrangements and have a perfect composition able to look pretty and gives a magnificent effect for anyone who enjoyed it.
1. Standard or a single flower. Each flower has only flowers. For example: Rose and Gerbera.
2. Head or the head (head shape). This is similar to the standard form, the tip of the stem consists of some bud that resembles a flower bud. For example: Lily purple (Agaphantus)
3. Spray, each stem has several branches that stem berbuga. Aster and lisianthus are examples of this type.
4. Spike, the long-stemmed flowers that hardly stemmed flowerets and place in rows on one side or around the stem length. For example: Gladioulus, Sedapa Night, Snapdragon.
5. Umbrella, namely the end of the flower stalks have several-stemmed florets. Bud was spread to all directions and form a flat surface. Examples are fennel flowers.
Rose and Carnation Flowers can be obtained in two types, namely the standard type (single flower) and the type of spray. Specific types of spray, generally smaller flowers and available in limited colors.